In an effort to grow a local technology talent pool, the Gulf Coast Technology Community (GCTC) created a Scholarship Fund in 2007 that awards local, qualified college students majoring in a technology/IT field with funds to help them complete their education.
- Full-time enrollment/full class schedule
- At least a junior in 4-year college or Beginning 2nd-year student at 2-year college
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25 out of 4.0
- College is in Mobile or Baldwin County Alabama
- Major in technology-related field
How do you apply?
Download application at gulfcoasttechnologycouncil.com
- Fill out and submit the form below (or download a PDF)
- Submit a copy of your unofficial transcript, with grades from spring semester
- Provide letters from at least three references
- Write a brief essay (up to 300 words) about your accomplishments, professional goals and why you should be awarded a GCTC scholarship
- Submit application and attachments by submitting below or by email, mail or in person no later than Tuesday, Nov. 30, 2021 to GCTC Scholarship Application, c/o e-worc, 4254 Cottage Hill Rd., Mobile, AL 36609